Thursday, December 18, 2014

November: Blogging and Paper Writing


October and November in Holland, Michigan are beautiful months to just walk around and enjoy the weather and the views. And I did a lot of walking. I was also able to complete the postings explaining the common characteristics of 100-year-old companies my corporate longevity blog (howoldcompaniessurvive.blogspot.com) put the finishing touches on my paper and presentation for the Strategic Management Society conference I would be attending in early December.

Though we were leaving for New Zealand the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I managed to do the full turkey dinner and make two large bowls of turkey chowder with the leftovers for Nick to take back to Detroit. Scott had to work on Thanksgiving, so we had a small family dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment